This is a self-paced, self-learning course.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Get a comprehensive overview of the air cargo business, the network of stakeholders, the relevant standards, global authorities and mandates
- Acquire a solid foundation on the basics of the air cargo industry, covering fundamental concepts, operational resource requirements and applicable regulatory standards
- Access the air freight industry’s latest trends, facts, figures, drivers and forecasts and gain a more competitive position in the global logistics arena
- Get knowledgeable of the latest and highly relevant policies, directives and legal obligations in safety, security, sustainability and quality compliance that greatly influence the air freight community across the globe
- Be aware of the ongoing issues and challenges brought about by the booming era of e-commerce, operational inefficiencies along the network of air freight handlers, labor shortages and other situations faced by the air cargo logistics industry
Navot Hirschhorn is a global vertical Airfreight Consultant, a Certified IATA Instructor, and an Independent Validator for the IATA Center of Excellence (CEIV) for Pharma.
He specializes in temperature-controlled pharmaceutical air cargo operations and quality management.
You will be asked to take an online exam at the end of this course.
A training certificate will be issued and sent to you upon completing the exam.