This is a self-paced, self-learning course.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the fundamentals of risk management in controlling multiple risks that are specific to the air logistics industry
- Apply the step-by-step process in performing risk identification, risk assessment and risk control in your organization
- Gain knowledge on the different tools, methodologies and best-practices in performing effective risk management
- Effectively design and implement and maintain an effective risk management program covering operational and corporate risks
- Properly document risk assessment activities and effectively communicate risk mitigation plans to implementors and organizational stakeholders
- Enhance operational efficiency and business resilience through minimizing loss and proactively responding to change and opportunities
Navot Hirschhorn is a global vertical Airfreight Consultant, a Certified IATA Instructor, and an Independent Validator for the IATA Center of Excellence (CEIV) for Pharma.
He specializes in temperature-controlled pharmaceutical air cargo operations and quality management.
You will be asked to take an online exam at the end of this course.
A training certificate will be issued and sent to you upon completing the exam.