This is a self-paced, self-learning course.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Have a thorough and practical knowledge about the prevailing requirements on design, capacity, maintenance and security of premises and equipment relevant to air cargo logistic operations
- Learn and apply effective and compliant procedures in the maintenance of warehouses, storage facilities, handling equipment and transportation vehicles
- Gain substantial understanding of temperature mapping and monitoring activities in storage facilities and transportation vehicles, as well as equipment qualification, validation, calibration and maintenance
- Be able to identify key risks contributors and areas requiring strategic control for the effective management of warehouses, handling facilities, equipment and vehicles
- Create operative procedures and apply practical and compliant documentation and record-keeping practices
- Develop and establish an effective and efficient maintenance program for storage and transportation equipment and facilities
Navot Hirschhorn is a global vertical Airfreight Consultant, a Certified IATA Instructor, and an Independent Validator for the IATA Center of Excellence (CEIV) for Pharma.
He specializes in temperature-controlled pharmaceutical air cargo operations and quality management.
You will be asked to take an online exam at the end of this course.
A training certificate will be issued and sent to you upon completing the exam.