This is a self-paced, self-learning course.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Gain a solid understanding of temperature management and concepts including the different temperature range categories applicable to the nature of perishable products
- Have a sound knowledge of the predominant risks and critical control points in various logistic stages, the available technologies to control temperature excursions, and the contractual obligations assigned to different air logistic players
- Learn the prevailing temperature control regulations such as IATA Perishable Cargo Regulations and Temperature Control Regulations, as well as compliant procedures in packaging, acceptance, storage and distribution of temperature-sensitive commodities
- Learn and appreciate the significance of temperature mapping and monitoring as supporting methodologies for thermal control
- Gain knowledge on the requirements for shipment labelling and markings and be able to comply with them, together with the proper completion of relevant cargo documentation
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements relevant to thermal control that will safeguard product integrity, ensure operational consistency and clarify mutually acceptable expectations with business partners
Navot Hirschhorn is a global vertical Airfreight Consultant, a Certified IATA Instructor, and an Independent Validator for the IATA Center of Excellence (CEIV) for Pharma.
He specializes in temperature-controlled pharmaceutical air cargo operations and quality management.
You will be asked to take an online exam at the end of this course.
A training certificate will be issued and sent to you upon completing the exam.