This is a self-paced, self-learning course.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental concepts and terminologies in Lean approach to simplify your processes and maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Learn and apply the different Lean tools and methodology, including value stream mapping, in order to cut service lead times, minimize unnecessary costs, and free up more resources in all of your organizational departments
- Realize your existing value stream map and have the knowledge and skill to restructure it, by recognizing the value-adding and non-value adding processes in both operations and support segments of your business
- Access air cargo industries’ best practices in streamlining your processes, and strategically review your resource allocation to focus more on what adds value, while eliminating or minimizing waste at the same time
- Confidently lead process improvement initiatives to promote a culture of positive change in your organization
- Support the air cargo and logistics sector in addressing the known operational and quality issues and redeem the industry’s reputation on cargo handling, while optimizing operational cost and increasing competitiveness
Navot Hirschhorn is a global vertical Airfreight Consultant, a Certified IATA Instructor, and an Independent Validator for the IATA Center of Excellence (CEIV) for Pharma.
He specializes in temperature-controlled pharmaceutical air cargo operations and quality management.
You will be asked to take an online exam at the end of this course.
A training certificate will be issued and sent to you upon completing the exam.