This is a self-paced, self-learning course.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the basic principles of thermal science and get acquainted with the different thermal packaging technologies
- Gain knowledge of the logistical requirements and applicable healthcare industry regulations that govern packaging design
- Identify the risk factors and critical control points in healthcare supply network and understand temperature deviation and its management
- Get equipped with the knowledge of effective evaluation equipment, tools and procedures to properly qualify and validate thermal packaging, in addition to air cargo handling best practices based on IATA Perishable Cargo Regulations and Temperature Control Regulations
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements relevant to thermal packaging that will ensure operational consistency and clarify mutually acceptable expectations with business partners
Navot Hirschhorn is a global vertical Airfreight Consultant, a Certified IATA Instructor, and an Independent Validator for the IATA Center of Excellence (CEIV) for Pharma.
He specializes in temperature-controlled pharmaceutical air cargo operations and quality management.
You will be asked to take an online exam at the end of this course.
A training certificate will be issued and sent to you upon completing the exam.